Today my boss accepted my appeal to follow the second part of the SharePoint developers course.
It is again a course in the U2U training centre in Zellik (Belgium). The course is called “Building SharePoint 2007 solutions Part II (Advanced).
Topics that will be handeled in this course are:
- A deeper look into the WSS 3.0 Solutions Platform
- Extending the Site Provisioning Engine
- Light-Up in SharePoint
- Application Pages
- Provisioning Content Storage Infrastructure
- User Administration and SharePoint Security
- Branding SharePoint Sites and Portals
- Custom Job Definitions
- Programming People Management
- Excel Services, Reports and Dashboards
- And much more …
More info about the course you can find here
The course starts 26 April and will end 30 April.
I hope it is not a lot of recapitulation of the course part1 but after the course I will give you an update if it was interesting or not.